POTENTIAL CAST IRON PIPE SETTLEMENT
Are You Eligible For Compensation?
- Was your house built before 1975?
- Do you have cast iron drain lines?
- Do you have sink, toilet, shower back-ups or overflows?
- Do you have sinks, toilets or showers that don’t drain properly?
- Do you have water damage to drywall, vanity, or door casings?
- Do you have water damage to flooring, broken tiles, or loose tiles?
- Do you have a valid homeowner’s insurance policy?
MANY SETTLEMENTS $30,000 - $75,000
If your house was built before 1975, you probably have cast iron drain lines that are broken or worn out. If you are experiencing toilet or sink backups, slow drains, insects or bad smells, we may be able to get you paid to replace your drain lines. Our average settlement is between $30,000 and $75,000. But be advised, there may be a strict deadline to file your claim.
See what some of our most recent clients had to say about us!
Why Do Cast Iron Pipes Fail?
The most frequent cause of Cast Iron deterioration and failure is corrosion. The most common sources of corrosion are hydrogen sulfide and other acids. Salt and moisture-rich environments like those found in South Florida, can accelerate corrosion. In coastal areas of Florida as well as certain inland areas with high concentrations of hydrogen sulfide, cast iron sewer lines may only last 25 years.
Other sources of pipe corrosion include:
- Organic growths
- Clay soils
- Acidic sewage
- Improper installation
- Construction activities